Do You Know The Nutritional Value Of Nuts?
Are you looking for a tasty way to get more nutrition into your diet? Nuts are a great choice! Not only do they provide essential fats, proteins and vitamins, but they can also be incredibly delicious.
Nuts have a wide variety of health benefits that make them an excellent addition to your daily meal plan. They contain healthy fats, which help reduce cholesterol levels and keep you feeling full longer. Additionally, nuts are packed with vitamins and minerals like zinc, magnesium, selenium and Vitamin E which are important for your overall health. Plus they’re loaded with antioxidants that help protect your body from free radicals.
Nuts are a great source of nutrients and can be a healthy addition to your diet. Here's a breakdown of the nutritional value of some common nuts:
- Almonds: Almonds are high in monounsaturated fats, which are healthy fats that can help lower cholesterol and reduce the risk of heart disease. They are also a good source of protein, fiber, and various vitamins and minerals, including vitamin E, magnesium, and potassium. One serving (1 ounce or about 23 almonds) contains around 164 calories, 6 grams of protein, and 14 grams of fat.
- Cashews: Like almonds, cashews are high in monounsaturated fats and a good source of protein and fiber. They also contain various vitamins and minerals, including iron, zinc, and magnesium. One serving (1 ounce or about 18 cashews) contains around 157 calories, 5 grams of protein, and 12 grams of fat.
- Pistachios: Pistachios are a good source of protein, fiber, and various vitamins and minerals, including vitamin B6, thiamin, and phosphorus. They are also low in calories compared to other nuts, with one serving (1 ounce or about 49 pistachios) containing around 161 calories, 6 grams of protein, and 13 grams of fat.
- Walnuts: Walnuts are a good source of omega-3 fatty acids, which are a type of healthy fat that is important for heart health. They are also a good source of protein, fiber, and various vitamins and minerals, including vitamin E, copper, and manganese. One serving (1 ounce or about 14 walnut halves) contains around 185 calories, 4 grams of protein, and 18 grams of fat.
- Peanuts: Peanuts are a good source of protein, fiber, and various vitamins and minerals, including niacin, vitamin E, and magnesium. They are also high in monounsaturated fats and contain some polyunsaturated fats, which are also healthy fats. One serving (1 ounce or about 28 peanuts) contains around 161 calories, 7 grams of protein, and 14 grams of fat.
It's important to note that nuts are high in calories and fat, so it's important to watch your portion sizes and include them as part of a balanced diet. As with any food, it's also important to choose unsalted varieties whenever possible to limit your intake of added salt.
For those looking for an easier way to get their daily dose of nutrients, there’s now a variety of options available on the market. Nutrition gummies and multivitamin gummies are becoming increasingly popular in India due to their convenience, flavour, and portability. They provide all the essential vitamins required for optimum health without having to eat multiple servings of whole foods every day. With these convenient vitamin gummies options, getting your daily dose has never been easier!
Nutribears Gummies, Best Gummy Multivitamins provide 11 essential vitamins and minerals while also containing natural ingredients with low sugar and free of artificial flavours and preservatives, these gummy bear vitamins are a great option for children and adults alike who want to get the nutritional benefits of nuts without having to eat them directly. Plus they're delicious and available in different tasty flavours. Healthy treats for happy faces!